|
Every Little Thing ♥
| |||
|
WANYING! RAMBLES
Links
Layout: vehemency My love ![]() |
Saturday, June 02, 2007, 11:31 AM
Woke up at 3am to … WATCH SOCCER! Haha. ENGLAND vs BRAZIL I’m still watching actually, it’s only the 20th min. Blogging from XIAO QING. Well, brazil just got a header in, But that guy was offside. Sad. I don’t think England will win, Anyway it’s just a friendly. I just wanted to see my ultimate eye candy, DAVID BECKAM! He’s no. 7! Seven seven seven! But his new hairstyle is … UGLY :x His kicks are like so straight, Aiming for either the goal, owen or smith :D There’re my other eye candies too: Lampard, he has this I’ll-die-without-the-ball look gerrard, he has this I’m-a-good-good-man-so -give-me-the-ball-before-i-smack-you look. Lol. smith, he has the bally-bally-come-to-me look. And he’s short, in a cute way lah. Shortie shortie short short :x Kaka, he has this give-me-the-damn-ball-or -I’ll-dian-you-to-death-with-my-huge-eyes look. Beckam just missed a free kick! So close so close! Ronaldhino looks like a beaver! :x Yucks! The refree’s kind of biased! Well, he’s an English. I wonder if those English wearing the brazil jersey and Rooting for them gets kicked out of the country :x Eeeeyyyyeeerrrr. Gerrard keeps faking. DON’T LIKE! Ahahaha! David beckam got a free kick, and and and, JOHN TERRY’s header got it into the net! JOHN TERRY! England’s captain, defender, who also happens to be the CHELSEA CAPTAIN! See see! 1-0 to England! Everyone thought they’ll win, but the ball Is round. At 92nd min, diego scored for brazil. Seconds before final whistle. So it’s a draw. But nvm! The goal at least proved to mcclaren that, BECKAM is still as good as ever! :D Went back to sch for a 45 mins chem test on Friday. I just cant do chem lah! Yet to pass a single chem test ): Hais. I don’t want to get retained! Ohoh, I saw syima on the way to sch! She thought I was in PJC, and she asked if I’m meeting fellie to go sch together. Lol. If only we can go sch together ): 1. I want the gingerbread man cushion from MAC! 2. me hse having at bbq cum bday party in the evening! 3. takuya kimura looks damn funny and sissy in the Gatsby commercial. ♥ 11:31 AM |
||